Our staff will do its best to schedule appointmnets at your convenience. Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for YOUR child. If you are unable to keep the appointment, we ask that you please give our office at least 48 hours notice.
By giving us sufficient notice, you give us the opportunity to schedule another patient who can benefit from our care. We thank you in advance for respecting our doctors’ time. Your cooperation enables us to provide efficient care for EVERYONE!
We are a fee-for-service practice. This means full payment is required at the end of each appointment. For your convenience, we accept cash, Interac®, Visa, and MasterCard. We do NOT accept any personal cheques.
- We are a non-assignment office. This simply means your dental insurance company will reimburse you directly instead of paying us.
- Your dental insurance plan is a contractual agreement between you and your insurance company. As a result, we are unable to influence the terms of your insurance policy. Treatment recommendations are provided free of bias of your insurance coverage and are catered purely to the needs of your child.
- To ensure you are reimbursed in a timely fashion, our staff is happy to assist you with submitting your insurance claim. We can also help submit treatment pre-authroizations so you know more about your insurance coverage prior to commencement of your child’s treatment.
Convenient Online Client Services
With just the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your child’s appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your child’s next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your personal account.